Saturday, January 21, 2012

Welcome to The Teen Bargainista!

Hello, everyone!


Welcome to The Teen Bargainista, a cool new fashion blog for teens who love both fashion and bargains!  My name is Brooke, and I'll be running the blog. I love anything girly - shopping, clothes, shoes, make-up, sparkles, animal print, etc., and I also love getting cute things for cheap!


About once a month, I'll post a "Splurge Alert" post with a hot but a little more expensive item that's worth saving up for. Sometimes it's worth spending a little more on things that will go with everything.


Also, I'll occasionally post hauls after I go shopping! This is not to brag, but to show how you don't have to spend tons of money to get cute things. :)


Stay tuned for the "Prom on a Budget" post series. First post will be up either today or tomorrow!


XO,
Brooke.

No comments:

Post a Comment